Seriously, there's something to celebrate every day. Today is Quirky Country Song Title Day! No, they don't make a hallmark card for that one yet, but here's something you can share with your friend who is just as quirky and loves country music like you do.
TOP TEN QUIRKY COUNTRY MUSIC SONG TITLES
Thanks to all who submitted quirky song titles. Loved hearing from you, as always!
1) Hard to Kiss the Lips at Night That Chew Your “Butt” Out All Day Long – Notorious Cherry Bombs Featuring Vince Gill - Matt Robinson, Murfreesboro, TN
2) Boy Named Sue – Johnny Cash - Shalene Frizzell, White House, TN
3) Drop Kick me Jesus through the goal post of life…Bobby Bare - Carol Parker Lebanon, TN
4) She’s got the goldmine and I’ve got the shaft – Jerry Reed - Stacey Wilson, Madison, TN
5) Red Solo Cup – Toby Keith - Anita Bonaguard, Nashville, TN
6) Honky Tonk Badonkadon – Trace Adkins - Steve Mitchell, Clarksville, TN
7) Ticks - Brad Paisley - Pam Jackson, Hendersonville, TN
8) Save a Horse Ride a Cowboy – BIG and RICH - Michael Preston, Goodlettsville, TN
9) Did I shave My Legs for This – Deana Carter - Adele Reid, Watertown, TN
10) Like My Dog – Billy Currington - Kim Folgers, Murfreesboro, TN