Friday Night April 21st Show Down for Special Needs at Lane Agri-Park Community Center in Murfreesboro. A Wrestling Extravaganza with a portion of proceeds to benefit the Special Kids Therapy and Nursing Center, a Christian therapy and nursing center for children with special needs based in Murfreesboro, TN.
Catch Best of the Best Wrestling return ippv event. With all the top Best of Best MEGA Stars including Buff Bagwell,Chase Stevens,Damien Wayne,The Barbarians,Tracy Smothers,Jerry Lynn,the Peacemakers,The Slambinos,Jesse Neil,Johnny Swinger and so many more!
Entry to the festival is free, but some activities will require tickets. Tickets will be $1 each, or attendees can bring new pillow donations in exchange for 5 tickets each. The pillows need to be brand new with tags or plastic packaging. There is no limit to how many pillows you can bring in exchange for free tickets.
Ticketed activities include:
- Mother's Day Card Photobooth with Jonathan Hargrove
- Kid yoga with Blooma Nashville
- Balloon animals
- Face painting with Sitting Made Simple
- Parachute Play with Gymboree
- Relay Races with Orangetheory Fitness
- Swing dance lessons with Nashville Ballroom & Co.
- And MORE!
Free activities include:
- Art activity with the Frist Center
- Moving box arts and crafts, coloring, and temporary tattoos with TWO MEN AND A TRUCK
- Storytime with local children’s books authors Susan Eaddy and Mary Uhles
- Visiting Teddy’s Wagon with the Nashville Humane Association
- Cornhole with The Nashville Mom
- Musical Instrument Petting Zoo with Nashville School of Rock
- Plus more!
The Lights Festival Sunday April 23 at Jolly Springs Farms in Cadiz, KY located just one hour outside of Nashville.
The Lights Fest is an experience where thousands of friends and families gather to listen to live music, fill up on food trucks and light up life by sharing personal wishes, dreams and goals. At the perfect moment everyone ignites their personalized sky lanterns with Tiki torches and lets them take flight. It creates a surreal ambiance, where time slows down and your single flame rises and joins with thousands of others to light up your life. The lights fest is dedicated to leaving a positive impact on the environment and everyone who attends our event. This is an event that is for everyone but cultivates individual experiences. Whether you're commemorating or celebrating you're creating a special memory that will last a lifetime. Bring the kids!