Yes, the "Mangorita" exists in more than just Thomas Rhett's "Unforgettable!" Try it at home!
Thank you ALL RECIPES!
"Authentic south of the border Mango Margaritas."
- 2 (1.5 fluid ounce) jiggers tequila
- 1 (1.5 fluid ounce) jigger triple sec liqueur
- 1 (1.5 fluid ounce) jigger fresh lime juice
- 1 mango - peeled, seeded, and sliced
- 4 ice cubes
- 1/4 cup mango nectar
- In a blender, combine the tequila, triple sec, lime juice, mango, and ice. Blend until ice is finely crushed. Sweeten with mango nectar to your liking.
ORRRRR...you can buy one pre-made.