The Twitterverse is vast and wide. If you're going to mindlessly scroll through thoughts and comments, it might as well be worth your while. I've found these five accounts to be extremely useful this week.
1) Uberfacts. "The most important things you'll never need to know." But, it sure is fun having random facts, floating around your head, to whip out at parties and family gatherings! It's the ultimate "who knew?" Sometimes, they bring up something you actually DO know and it makes you feel smart.
2) NashSevereWX "3 Guys, 2 Interns, Community Supported Weather, Davidson & Williamson Co." No matter the conditions, there's always a chance of "snark." Love these guys for their passion, wit and willingness to engage their followers. The weather may not be dependable, but these guys are.
3) Epic_Women "Celebrating some of the most amazing women to ever walk the planet." All the "you-go-girl" you could ever want! Grab a meme and mass text your girlfriends!
4) sarcasticmommy4 "My 4 boys are my heart. Escaped my other twitter account to have more fun here!" When it "hits-the-fan," you've got two choices, Moms...you can curl up in fetal position and cry OR laugh along with this woman who obviously has "been there too." I choose the latter. It's NOT just us. NOTE: This Mommy uses colorful language NOT appropriate for children (but applauded by some Moms).
5) countrymusicHOF "The Country Music Hall of Fame®and Museum collects, preserves, and interprets the evolving history and traditions of country music." Country music heaven. Facts about country music, yesterday and today. Information about events, programs and exhibits. This is my happy place, so I had to share.