Travis Reinking is still on the run after killing four people at an Antioch Waffle House. A few years ago, the 29-year-old had told officials that Taylor Swift was stalking him.
Here's what we know:
- April 22, 2018 at 3 a.m: Four people are killed and several injured when Travis Reinking open fired on a Waffle House in Antioch, TN.
- Family members said Reinking has been suffering delusions since 2014.
- In May of 2016, authorities respond to a CVS parking lot in Illinois, after Reinking's mother, father and grandmother expressed concern for him.
- Travis Reinking was convinced that Taylor Swift had been stalking him, telling officials she had hacked into his phone and his Netflix account. He also said she arranged for them to meet at a Dairy Queen, where she ran from him and then he allegedly chased her to the rooftop of a building, but she was gone.
- Related to that incident in 2016, Reinking's family had called the cops, fearful that he was suicidal and intended on jumping off the roof of the building where he claimed to have chased Taylor Swift.
Tennessee Bureau of Investigation is urging citizens to please share this information. Should you see Travis Reinking, please follow these instructions very carefully.