If you NEVER miss a Preds game, you won't miss this either. For the love and devotion we shower our Preds with, and we love doing it, they're giving back. Preds Fest presented by Cooper Steel, will take place Friday. Our Nashville Predators welcome fans to participate in a variety of activities spread out between Bridgestone Arena and Walk of Fame Park. The fun begins at 3 pm with the grand opening of Pete and Terry's Tavern. The fun and games take place between 5 - 10 pm.
Here's an idea of what you'll find at both locations:
Walk of Fame Park
- In addition to games and inflatables, fans are invited to get artsy. Create a sign, make a t-shirt, take pictures etc. You can even make a special Christmas Card that could be chosen as the Preds official card for the holidays this year.
- A DJ will be spinning tunes, food trucks will be available.
- Live music begins at 6 p.m. as fans mix it up with the coaching staff who'll be on hand.
- 7:30 p.m. Player Gold Walk at Walk of Fame Park
- A Q&A will be held immediately following, where fans can finally have that burning question answered by their favorite players!
Bridgestone Arena Plaza
- For a $5 donation to the Predators Foundation, fans can access GNASH's Closet Cleanout and a Used Equipment Sale. Such a deal!
- 8:30 p.m. - All Smashville Access
- Check out the locker room, skate with Preds alumni (must have your own skates and pre-register for this event).
Check out the Nashville Predators website for more information or their Facebook event page.