Dog Dies From Deadly Ingredient Found In Gum

 

The artificial sweetener Xylitol is safe for humans to consume, but deadly to our precious fur babies.

One Nashville dog owner learned the truth in a heartbreaking way when her husky consumed something in her home with Xylitol. Her husky, Canon, became lethargic and wasn't able to hold down water. Canon's liver eventually gave out due to the sweetener consumption. It was too late to save Canon but her owner wants all dog owners to be aware of this deadly ingredient and to make sure pets stay clear of it.  

 
 
Tige and Daniel

Tige and Daniel

Want to know more about Tige and Daniel? Get their official bio, social pages & articles on The BIG 98! Read more

title

Content Goes Here