With Valentine’s Day right around the corner, it’s time to nail down those plans. While you could go out for a fancy candlelit dinner for two, do you really want to fight for a reservation in an overcrowded and probably overpriced restaurant? If you skip the overdone Valentine’s Day date ideas, you can create your own romantic celebration with an at-home date.
Here are a few ideas to inspire your plans for the holiday:
- Make dinner together - Get busy in the kitchen, but take your culinary skills up a notch by making a meal from scratch using a meal kit or taking a private virtual cooking class for two.
- Order from your favorite restaurants in the country - Is there a special restaurant or meal that takes you and your sweetie back to a memorable date night, but you don’t get to go there because it’s on the other side of the U.S.? Don’t let distance stop you, just order from Goldbelly, which ships from all over the country and even has a special Valentine's specific section.
- Make cocktails like a pro - You’ll need something to sip on during your date, and you can create a special cocktail by taking a MasterClass Mixology Lesson with bartending pros.
- Get creative with DIY activities - Order a Date Night In A Box with Cratejoy and spend the evening working with your hands together to create something you can cherish long after February 14th.
- Design and put together a custom puzzle - You know what’s even better than buying a cool puzzle to do with your boo? Designing one that features your favorite photo as a couple. Then you can frame your photo puzzle or take it apart and put it together again next year.
- Pamper yourselves - You don’t have to go to the spa to indulge in self-care, just kick back with some face masks and give each other massages to release all the tension and really relax.
- Cuddle up in matching undies - Up the cuteness factor for your at-home date by wearing matching couples underwear. Whether or not you wear anything over them is up to you.
Thank us later...