BuzzFeed put together a list of how 2017 is basically 2004 all over again.
- TRL is coming back to MTV.
- Everyone is wearing crop tops.
- Mandy Moore's acting career is flourishing.
- Hey Arnold! is being made into a live-action movie.
- Fear Factor is back on TV.
- Jessica Simpson is still giving very "Jessica Simpson-esque" interviews.
- Dave Chapelle has a new standup special.
- Gorillaz released a new album.
- Halle Berry hasn't aged since 2002.
- Mean Girls is coming to Broadway.
- Shania Twain has new music out.
- Juicy Couture tracksuits are in again.
Crazy to think that all that stuff happened at least 13 years ago!