Millions of people are still working from home right now and we really don't know when it'll be safe to go to the office again.
So . . . do you miss anything about that old life? A new survey asked people if they miss different things about being in an office, and here are the results . . .
1. Seeing work friends and coworkers. 66% miss it.
2. Face-to-face meetings, 49%.
3. Office gossip, 38%.
4. Going out to lunch, 31%.
5. Sometimes leaving early, 26%.
6. Putting on "real" clothes, 15%.
7. Laughing at your boss's jokes, 13%.
8. Office décor, 7%.
9. The smell of the office, 5%.
10. Setting an early alarm, 4%.