President Trump has just announced tougher guidelines for all Americans for the next 15 days.
- All Americans who can work from home are urged to do so.
- Americans should not gather in groups of more than ten people.
- Schooling should be at home
- Discretionary travel and social visits should be avoided.
- Anyone who is sick should stay home – and those who live in the same home as an ill person should self-quarantine.
- Older Americans should stay home and avoid crowds and eating out in restaurants.